High Performance Academy is an elite training soccer organization, working with players of several youth soccer clubs in the Central Valley.
Coaching opportunities in our grassroots training programs consist of full, partial and junior coach mentorship positions.
Benefits of coaching with HPA:
- Opportunities to help support local soccer clubs
- Professional Development
- Growth Opportunities
- Connections with our Partners/Affiliates
- Management Support
- Increased Coaching Network
Positions are available in the following locations in California:
R1: Fresno & Clovis (2 spots available)
R2: Visalia (1 position available)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Effective computer skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Committed work schedule (evenings and weekends)
HPA Offers a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary/Wage based on experience and qualifications
- HPA will assist in relocation of successful candidates where applicable.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US. We are not considering candidates who require Visa sponsorship support.
- Basic knowledge of the sport (Coaching experience not required)
- Teamwork and leadership skills required
- Reliable transportation and a smartphone with data plan
- Valid driver’s license or State ID
- You must clear a background check via online/live scan
- You will undergo training/demonstration
- Coaching and higher-level playing experience is desired
- CPR, AED & First Aid Certification
- NFHS concussion and sudden cardiac arrest certifications