FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All HPA players must have a current Player Pass which has been issued for that day’s league in order to be allowed to participate in games.
A player pass issued for a specific HPA league may not be used to play for a separate HPA league on a different day.
In order to receive your player pass, you must upload a current photo of yourself into your online LeagueApps profile.
HPA will print out player passes at the beginning of the season and team captain/coach/manager is required to pick them up at our Headquarters (Inside our Indoor Center)
PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be in JPG or PNG form in ‘medium’ or ‘large size’ (not ‘actual size’).
- Must be close-up, well-lit, and headshot-sized
- Must clearly show your face (no sunglasses, hats, etc).
- Selfies are okay!
- Must not be a Facebook image. If you’ve connected with your Facebook profile, we will be unable to print your Facebook image on your Player Pass.
In order to upload a photo, please take these steps:
1. Log in from your phone, iPad, or computer at www.baasl.org, scroll all the way to the bottom, enter your Player Log-in name and password.
2. Once you are logged on, look at the top right corner of the page and click “Dashboard.” After you click Dashboard, look for the “Edit Profile” link at the bottom of the page (on the left hand side).
3. Click Edit Profile and then click “Browse” to choose a photo from your library.
4. Once you’ve selected a photo, click “Upload” and wait until your photo pops up on the page before saving and logging out.
5. If due to any system errors you are unable to upload a photo into your online LeagueApps profile, please feel free to email a photo to email@example.com or, as a final option, send a email with your photo, name and team name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtaining Player Pass
Instructions On How To Obtain a Player Pass
- Create a LeagueApps profile by registering to your desired league or by accepting your team captain’s e-mail invitation to join your team. Fill out ALL of your personal information. You must upload a passport-size photo to be used for your player pass. Please create no more than one account for all your teams and seasons. Below are good examples of passport-size photos:
- Review and indicate your consent to the HPA waiver/release.
- The system generates only one profile per player, no matter how many leagues you sign up for.
- Once you have entered all of your information, your player pass will be printed and provided to your team captain.
REQUESTING PLAYER PASSES AFTER THE SEASON HAS STARTED
Captains must notify the League 48 hours in advance of their next game to register new players after the season has started. Requests for new player passes must be submitted to email@example.com and take approx. 1 week to process. Passes are usually mailed directly to team captains. A $8 player pass fee applies for each player pass requested after week 2, including replacement cards for lost, stolen or damaged player passes.
TURNING IN PLAYER PASSES AT THE END OF THE SEASON
All player passes must be returned at the end of each season. Players should turn in their set of player passes to the referees or any league administrator.