Below are the requirements to be eligible for a reschedule.
- 1 x week membership = 1 request per month
- 2 x week membership = 2 requests per month
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled class/session. In the event of a same day cancellation due to injury or illness, please submit the request prior to the class start time. A doctor’s note will be required.
Unfortunately, sessions that were not completed cannot roll over to the following month. All sessions approved to be rescheduled MUST be completed the following month in which it was missed.
For sessions/classes to be approved for a reschedule, members account must be in good standing with the following:
- No Outstanding Balances
- Waivers Completed
- Active Membership
- All make-up credits must be used within twelve (3) months of the missed class/session.
- Only currently active and paid members may use make-up credits. Member accounts that are frozen, cancelled, or past due on their membership dues may not use their make-up credits.